AVAILLL Part 3 Alternate Film: Rabbit-Proof Fence
This Alternate Film manual is for the use of Year 9 classes and is to be used as an additional film or to replace a film that is in the Part Three manual.
Each manual includes five activities.
1) Surprise Subtitles
2) Next Word Hunt
3) Take a Dictionary to the Movies
4) Film’s End But Book’s Beginning
5) Read It – See It
Supplied as a downloadable PDF, watermarked with a Single-User licence.
As with the other AVAILLL Manuals, the DVDs and books the films are based on need to be purchased separately.
This manual is part of a series of the AVAILLL Alternate Films for Part 3 and Part 4. It can be used in the following ways:
1) To supplement the films and activities in the two manuals
2) To replace the films and activities in the manuals
3) As a stand-alone manual to be used over five days